Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm kinda STRONG!!!

Hi again I am posting about the Big Brother Bird today. Terrence, the Big Brother Bird is a character in the Angry Birds series of games created by Rovio Entertainment. He was introduced in 2010 and was the second new character added to the game who was not originally one of the five birds in the flock. An entire episode was dedicated to his introduction. In the Fuii TV exclusive to episode Sakura Ninja Terrence appears dressed in a sumo costume. This was the first time he has appeared in costume in any game and completely new game sprites were created for this episode.

4 comments:

  1. I like Terrence. He be a big bruiser of a bird. Kkkaaawwww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Terrence!! I wonder how my plush Terrence would work in my slingshot?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww. Terrence. What a cute widdle cuddwy bird!

    ReplyDelete